Upcoming Events

Show Full Calendar

Residents in Unincorporated Whiteside County with Flood Damage Reminded of Permit Requirements

Written by  Tue, February 02 2018

Property owners and residents with flood-damaged structures should contact Whiteside County Building and Zoning Department at (815) 772-5175 Ext. 1 for information on building permit requirements. 

Click here for more information.

***If you are located in an incorporated area or municipality, please contact your building official for building permit requirements.