Upcoming Events

Show Full Calendar




How do I request a copy of a report on a deceased person?

Please send a written Letter of Request
That includes the name of the deceased, date of death, address that the request is to be sent to, phone number that the requestor may be reached at, the reports required, and the appropriate fees to:

Whiteside County Coroner
400 N Cherry
Morrison, IL 61270

If I am summoned for a Coroner's Inquest, what do I do?

If you are summoned for a Coroner's Inquest, you need to attend. If you have received a notice and are unable to attend for some reason, please contact our office.