Dawn M. Young, Recorder
200 E Knox Street, Morrison, IL 61270
Phone: (815) 772-5192
Fax: (815) 772-5241
Effective July 1, 2022
An increase for the GIS fund is reflected in the recording fees.
The recording fee for a standard form is $58.00.
The recording fee for a non-standard form is $79.00.
Please see details in the attached fee schedule under "Related Pages".
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
A brief list of services and documents available in the Recorder’s Office include:
- Property ownership (1836 to current)
- Tract Index
- complete legal descriptions
- Monument Records
- Service Discharges (DD214's)
- Uniform Commercial Code filings
- Subdivisions and Covenants/Restrictions
We also offer on-line searching through LAREDO & TAPESTRY. (1963 to present)
Laredo & Tapestry...
On-line information includes all documents recorded 1969 to present, allsubdivisions, Plat Books and monument records. The tract index issearchable from 1989 to present.
- County Recorder's FAQs
- pdf Plat Act Affidavit (371 KB)
- pdf Redaction Request Form (27 KB)
- Property Fraud Alert Service Offer
- CSC ERECORDING SOLUTIONS
- INDECOMM GLOBAL SERVICES
- E-DOCS SOLUTIONS
- NATIONWIDE TITLE CLEARING
727-771-4000 ext. 210
- EPN eRECORDING PARTNERS NETWORK