Return to County Recorder's Page
Whiteside County Illinois Recorder Services
A postage paid envelope is requested when submitting documents for recording
|Effective April 1, 2013
Ch. 34P.3-5018. Present and accept only originals for recording.
REAL ESTATE RELATED RECORDINGS DATED 8/1/05 or AFTER Add $10.00
|Minimum Fee includes (4) pages||$31.00 ea|
|Additional Pages (8 1/2 x 11) & Oversized||$ 1.00 ea|
|Instruments referred to by Document # or Book/Page, no legal||$ 1.00 ea|
|Additional Document reference #'s within instrument||$ 1.00 ea|
|Documents affecting real estate without permanent index #||$ 1.00 ea|
|Assignments - Mortgages, Liens, Leases w/ exceptions||$31.00 ea|
|Additional Assignments within the same instrument||$ 7.00 ea|
|Assignment - Oil, Gas, Minerals - (4) Pages||$31.00 ea|
|Additional Pages, Doc #'s, w/o legal||$ 1.00 ea|
|Condominium Plats - w/ requirements & 5 copies (Signed)||$69.00 ea|
|Additional Pages to Condo Plat, Dimensions, Elevations, Units, etc.||$ 1.00 ea|
|Additional Pages to include Declaration / Ownership Amended or Add- Condo Same Requirements as above||$1.00 ea|
|Corporation Records / Reports / Amendments, LTD Partnerships, Etc. filed by individuals - (4) pages||$ 31.00 ea|
|Additional Pages to Corporation Records||$ 1.00 ea|
|Financing Statements UCC): (Includes extra names, attachments, to be filed in real estate, and non-standard forms)||$39.00 ea|
|Termination Statements (extra names $5.00 each)||$24.00 ea|
|UCC Search / Per Name||$29.00 ea|
|Liens (Excepting State & Federal) - (4) Pages||$31.00 ea|
|Additional Pages to Lien||$ 1.00 ea|
|Liens, referred to by Document, Book/Page, w/o Legal||$ 1.00 ea|
|Liens filed by Federal Government||$21.00 ea|
|Liens filed by State, Certifications, Notices, Re-files, Discharges, Releases (per name) - (2) pages||$11.00 ea|
|Additional Names / Pages / Doc # per filing||$ 1.00 ea|
|Copy / Liens, Notices, Releases, Certificates per page||$ .50 ea|
|Judgment Memorandums & Releases||$31.00 ea|
|Lis Pendens Notices & Releases||$31.00 ea|
|Monument Records||$31.00 ea|
|Mortgages, Agreements, Extensions, Releases - (4) pages||$31.00 ea|
|Instruments referred to by Doc #, book/page, w/o legal||$ 1.00 ea|
|Notice of Probate||$31.00 ea|
|Ordinances (Annexations, Pre-Annexations W/Required Maps)||$31.00 ea|
|Additional Pages After Four||$ 1.00 ea|
|Plats - Subdivisions (Condo) Max 30X36, Submit Original with 5 (Signed) Copies||$69.00 ea|
|Additional Pages to Plats (8 1/2 x 14)||$ 1.00 ea|
|Certificates, Ect. Accompanying Plat||$ 1.00 ea|
|Releases (Except State/Federal) with Legal Descriptions||$31.00 ea|
|With out the Legal Description, With Addt'l Doc.s||$ 1.00 ea|
|Releases State with One Name||$11.00 ea|
|Releases Federal With One Name||$21.00 ea|
|Extra Names||$ 1.00 ea|
|Surveys (8 1/2 X 14)||$31.00 ea|
|Additional Pages Over (8 1/2 X 14)||$ 1.00 ea|
|Veterans Discharge (Includes 2 Certified Copies)||No Charge|
|Additional Certified Copies Of Recorded Discharge||$ 1.00 ea|
STANDARD DOCUMENT FORM REQUIREMENTS S.B. 158
Applies to documents dates on/after JANUARY 1, 1995.
1. The document shall consist of one or more individual sheets measuring 8.5 inches by 11 inches, not permanently bound and not a continuous form. Graphic displays accompanying a document to be recorded that measure up to 11 inches by 17 inches shall be recorded without charging an additional fee.
2. The document shall be legibly printed in black ink, by hand, type or computer. Signatures and dates may be in contrasting colors if they will reproduce clearly.
3. The document shall be on white paper of not less than 20 - pound weight and shall have a clean margin of at least one-half inch on the top, the bottom and each side. Margins may be used for non-essential notations that will not affect the validity of the document, including but not limited to form number, page number, and customer notations.
4. The first page of the document shall contain a blank space, measuring at least 3 inches by 5 inches, from the upper right hand corner.
5. The document shall not have an attachment stapled or otherwise affixed to any page. (Pages may be stapled together.)
The Recorder shall charge an additional fee, in an amount equal to the fee otherwise provided by law, for recording a document (other than a document filed under the Plat Act or the Uniform Commercial Code) that does not conform to the above standards.